- Bookings are strongly preferred so please pre-book your place (even if just one hour prior to coming to class). This allows us to manage the flow of classes and let booked clients know of any class cancellations or changes to our schedule.
- Arrive 5 minutes before your class. If you do not turn up on time, your place may be given to another student who has arrived, as we can't be sure if you will attend or not.
- Please remove your shoes downstairs.
- Turn your mobile phone off or to silent or airplane mode (if it vibrates) before entering the studio.
- Feel free to bring your own mat however we supply free mats for your use.
- The only way to guarantee your place in a class is to book in advance. If you book a place on the waitlist for a class, be prepared to attend (take workout gear with you to work etc). In the majority of cases, waitlist students end up with a place in their desired class. If a place becomes available, you will be automatically added to the class and will receive an email notification. It is your responsibility to check your emails if you are on the waitlist. Your booking will appear as "From Waitlist - Unconfirmed". This means you have not yet signed in at reception. You are booked into that class correctly and must reschedule 2 hours or more prior to the start time, to avoid being charged a fee.
- We have a 2 hour cancellation policy and are required to cancel out of your class if you can't attend. Schedule changes within two hours of your booking will incur a fee (or forfeited class, whichever applies).
- As soon as you arrive, sign in via the ipad at reception. Ensure you sign in before joining the class. Fees may be charged if you do not sign in and therefore appear in the booking software as not attended.
To cancel a class:
- Log into your client account
- Select My Info
- Select My Schedule
For clients with a class pass, that session will be forfeited. For clients with a membership or on our Intro Offer, there is an $8 charge for a late cancellation and a $15 charge for a no-show.
NOTE: Schedule changes are not permitted within two hours of your booking. if you have for example, pre-booked a 5.30pm class but you turn up to the 6.30pm class instead, this is considered a 'no show' as you did not cancel out of the class online and have prevented another client from attending in your place. This policy is in place to ensure fair and respectful access to the limited number of spaces in our classes. Any bookin g that is not cancelled online within 2 hours of a class will be charged to your stored credit card automatically (membership/intro offer) or those on a class pass will forfeit that class.