Laura is currently in Europe but returning early October to cover for Martina and to take over Sunday morning classes from 15 October.Read More
Join Annelise for a truly delightful experience. Relax and unwind on Saturday 14 October from 2.30pm to 4pm.
VIP Members and Lifestyle Members come along FREE as a special thanks from us for your loyalty. We warmly welcome non-members and new clients too, so feel free to bring a friend (they do need to reserve a place) and let them know to bring along $20 cash on the day.
Reserve your place today! Scroll through our special events and sign up.
Download our new July Timetable and read the IMPORTANT UPDATES you need to know.
- Please note that Candlelight Yoga has moved to a more appropriate time of 6pm for the rest of winter. There are a few Sunday Football games that may impact classes so please be prepared by observing parking signs. Games are all at 2.40pm on 2nd, 9th, 16th and 30th July.
- Due to the break in we had back in May, we will no longer keep a float in the studio. Items will be charged to your stored credit card or else exact money will need to be given, as no change can be provide (except for a small amount of change for drinks).
- Lastly, but most importantly.....PLEASE update your account details right now. Please take a moment to log in and check the following:
- Your address
- Your birthday is entered correctly (our US software saved many of our client's birthdays back to front, so please help us out by checking this and correcting if need be).
- Your contact numbers are entered (preferably two contacts) - we have tried calling clients on occasion to let them know that a class has been cancelled, only to find they have no phone number listed!
- You have an emergency contact listed
- and of course your credit card details are up to date.
Thank you so much!
Please find our NEW JULY TIMETABLE ready to download here.