Janine, our resident Physiotherapist and Pilates Instructor, offers Physiotherapy Postural and Movement Assessments. These are ideal for clients who have pre-existing and/or new injuries and movement dysfunctions. In addition to a home exercise program, sessions also include tailored modifications for you to make during classes to ensure you are confident and comfortable throughout your Pilates and Yoga practice.
Janine was the physiotherapist for the Australian Acrobatic Gymnastics Team when they travelled to China this year.
- Initial Consultation is 60 minutes and costs $150.
- Follow up Consultation is 30 minutes and costs $66.
Health Fund Rebates apply. Contact your health fund for more information.
Book an hour with one of our Pilates and Yoga Teachers. Ideal for non-injured clients who want to refine their technique to maximise the benefits from their classes.
- Casual Private Lesson $100
- 5 Pack of Private Lessons $93 each
- 10 Pack of Private Lessons $85 each
Benefits of one on one instruction:
- Get set up with an individualised home program of exercises that suit your body
- Learn appropriate modifications for an injury or issue you may have
- Have someone examine your technique in exercises you want to refine or are having trouble with
Book your private appointment with one of our highly qualified and experienced instructors or physiotherapists. If you cannot find a suitable time online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange an appointment for you.